Lost in detail
Salt rime on parched earth?
Sugar on a muffin?
Rice Flour on Sourdough Bread
Macro Photography, 2022
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last time we rode the Surf. This week, let’s up close in the Marcro world. Or find something else to inspire you in this macro photograph of rice flour on sourdough bread.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a (usually) weekly creativity prompt (usually) offered Mondays.
With each challenge I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, video, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image to illustrate your post, or any images you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
The previous challenge was: Surf
The word for last week’s Pic and a Word Challenge #337 was Surf, along with this photograph of a surfer waiting patiently for the next wave, Long Beach in Pacific Rim National Park British Columbia, Canada
Three bloggers hit the Surf this time. Thanks, everyone! 🙂