It is impossible
To be objective
About an experience
I haven’t had
Horseshoe Bend Fisheye
Taken during travels, 2022
Pic and a Word Challenge
A day late, plus three weeks… obviously, still a bit out of order.
Last time we tried sorting through the Disorder. This week, let’s just be in the moment of Experience. Or find something else to inspire you in this fisheye view of Horseshoe Bend on the Colorado River at Page, Arizona, USA.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is (usually) a weekly creativity prompt offered (also, usually) Mondays (though it’s getting harder to make that claim 😉 ).
With each challenge I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, video, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image to illustrate your post, or any images you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post