Obscure the end
And like the river
Until the end
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
Arizona, United States of America
Taken during travels, 1996
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Sundays.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
Each week, I’ll list the previous week’s responses at the end of the new challenge. I may also share some on my social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
Nine bloggers spent a moment in Remembrance this week. Thank you, everyone! =)
- Remembrance, by Dancing Echoes
- Remembrance Day 2018, by Woolly Muses
- Remembrance – A Double Nonet, by I Do Run
- Remember to die, by Mexi Movie the Third
- Wordless Wednesday : Veterans Day, by Cactus Catz
- Colors of Autumn, by Hadd Hai Yaar
- from the green canvas…, by For Much Deliberation
- Canada 150 Northern Lights Show, Ottawa, by Jaspa’s Journal
- 100 Years Ago, by XingfuMama
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.