Every photograph untaken
Every brush stroke unpainted
Every stanza unwritten
Every story untold
A small darkness left unilluminated
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last week we got intimate with Connections. This week, let’s travel the road untaken, or find something else to inspire you in this simple image of unillumined darkness.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Sundays.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
Five bloggers made Connections this week. =) Thank you, everyone! ❤
- Naturalist Shack, by Dancing Echoes
- Connections, by WoollyMuses
- On Connections, by Manja Mexi Mexcessive
- Bond of Friendship, by HeavensSunshine
- Connections Here or There, by Cobbled Contemplations
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.