So sidle by
Wild Pacific Trail
British Columbia, Canada
Taken during travels, last night, 2018
Last week we awaited the darkness in Twilight. This week, let’s follow the Light. Or find something else to inspire your creativity in this photograph of a boat sailing by the Amphitrite Lighthouse in Ucluelet, British Columbia, Canada.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Sundays.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or an image
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Place the challenge’s Pic (if you use it for inspiration) and Word prominently in your post
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
Each week, I’ll list the previous week’s responses at the end of the new challenge. I may also share some on my social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
The word for last week’s Pic and a Word Challenge #132 was Twilight, along with this photograph of lights on the farther shore of Howe Sound, British Columbia, Canada.
Six bloggers entered the Twilight this week. Thanks everyone!
- Rōnin, by Dancing Echoes
- Nightfall, by Steps in Between
- Forever Memory, by Stuff and what if…
- Twilight, by WoollyMuses
- Ecclesi-ICE-tes, by Mellow Curmudgeon
- Twilight, by For Much Deliberation
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.