That perfect line in nature
Whatever the process which created it
Whether physics, chemistry or biology
The line is just a moment in time
Created over time
And this moment
Is simply a snapshot
The line is always in motion
Because it is time
And time never stands still
The Mountains of Singing Sands
Gansu Province, China
Taken during travels, 1998
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Sunday mornings.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- You may use any title you like.
- Your response can be words and/or an image
- You may use my image in your post, or any image that you have created.
- Place the challenge’s Pic (If you use it for inspiration) and Word prominently in your post
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response, you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag “Pic and a Word Challenge” to your post
Have a great week!
The word for last week’s Pic and a Word Challenge #5 was Curiosity, along with this photograph of a young monk peeking into the temple where elder monks are chanting.
We’ve had a few great responses this week: