Some days the world seems
So very small and I feel
Porteau Cove Provincial Park
Sea to Sky Highway
British Columbia, Canada
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last week we peeled back some Layers. This week let’s allow ourselves to be Vulnerable, or seek something else to inspire you in this fish-eye photograph of Islands rising out of Howe Sound at Porteau Cove Provincial Park in British Columbia, Canada.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is (usually) a weekly creativity prompt offered (also, usually) Mondays.
Each challenge I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image to illustrate your post, or any images you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
The previous challenge was: Layers
The word for last week’s Pic and a Word Challenge #284 was Layers, along with this fish-eye photograph of the Coast Mountains rising above The Strait of Georgia and into an exquisitely clouded sky, in British Columbia, Canada.
- in a previous light, by Defying Atrophy
- Layers, by WoollyMuses
- Layers of blogging, by An Embarrassment of Riches
- Layer Upon Layer, by Mellow Curmudgeon
- Layers in the Garden, by HeavensSunshine
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.