From the chaos, rise
Rebuild on patterns scattered
Within the broken
Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències
Taken during travels, 2019
Pic and a Word Challenge
Apologies for the month-long creativity hiatus…
Last time we found a Rosette in the darkness. This week, let’s Rise from the chaos, or find something else to inspire you in this HDR photograph of the Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències in Valencia, Spain.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is (usually) a weekly creativity prompt offered Mondays.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
The previous challenge was: Rosette
- Rosette, by Dancing Echoes
- Rosette, by WoollyMuses
- Watercolor Recipes: Ruby Rosette – A Poem, by I Do Run
- Rosette, by Defying Atrophy
- Ready to Burst, by HeavensSunshine
- Colours Above, by bushboys world
- Centred, by A Shared Space
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.