Rotting on the desert plain
Rain the destroyer
Joshua Tree National Park
California, United States of America
Taken during travels, 2019
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last week we drew a Line. This week, let’s crush stome Stone, or find something else to inspire you in this photograph of Joshua Tree National Park, California, United States of America.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Mondays.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
Four bloggers held the Line this week, and all of them are really good. =) Thank you! ❤
- Line, by Dancing Echoes
- Line, by WoollyMuses
- What’s on the Line? – A Cinquain, by I Do Run
- Lines Plan Their Day, by Mellow Curmudgeon
- clear through to Z, by defying atrophy
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.