Span the gorge and river roaring
There a portal offers
In a forest of possibility
MacLaurin’s Crossing Suspension Bridge
British Columbia, Canada
Pictures from home, 2020
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last week we carved out time Time. This week, let’s enter the Portal, or find something else to inspire you in this photograph of a suspended foot bridge spanning Whistler’s Cheakamus River in British Columbia, Canada.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Mondays.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
Three bloggers made Time this week. (But there is still more time 😉 ) =) Thank you! ❤
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.