Offering few choices
Of equal value
Which is the better choice?
Which may or may not
Reveal the better choice
Apparent or actual
Should I choose
Not to decide
I still have made a choice
Taken during travels, 2019
Day Twenty; Poem One
Thirty Nine poems total
#stayhome #washyourhands #wearamask #writepoetry
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last week we were thrust into Otherness. This week, let’s make some Choices, or find something else to inspire you in this photograph of a pair of ornate doors at Palacios Nazaries on the grounds of the Alhambra in Granada, Spain.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Mondays.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
Six bloggers explored the Otherness this week, but are released into the New Normal today, again. =) Thank you, everyone! ❤
- Otherness, by Dancing Echoes
- Otherness, by Manja Mexi Mexcessive
- Otherness – A Poem, by I Do Run
- My Otherness, by A Shared Space
- Otherness, Linked Islands, by Cobbled Contemplations
- Otherness, by Stine Writing
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.