Through my child-eyes
To see all the world
British Columbia, Canada, 2019
For last week’s (well, last month’s) challenge we went home to our Mothers. This week, let’s Play, like a child, or find something else to inspire you in this photograph of a girl pushing her scooter down the path in Creekside Park, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Sundays.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
Each week, I’ll list the previous week’s responses at the end of the new challenge. I may also share some on my social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
Eight bloggers visited their Mothers a total of 9 times (one mother was especially lucky. 😉 ). =) Thank you, everyone! ❤
- Mothers, by Dancing Echoes
- Mothers, by WoollyMuses
- Motherhood’s Constant Companion – A Poem’s, by I Do Run
- No Other Than Mother, by Manja Mexi Mexcessive
- Haiku #1, by Does Writing Excuse Watching?
- Haiku #2, by Does Writing Excuse Watching?
- Fair Play, by Proscenium
- Mothers, by queennandini
- Sunset and rain, by Black Body
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.