I can barely comprehend
I learn the most
As I test
Who I am
What I do
What I have
Who I might have been
What I might be doing
What I might have
Who I could become
What I could be doing
What I have earned
I am rocked
By the privilege
Of my own existence
Taken during travels, 1995
Last week we were buffeted by the wind… This week? Tell us about a lesson, whether one taught or learned.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Sunday mornings.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or an image
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Place the challenge’s Pic (if you use it for inspiration) and Word prominently in your post
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response, you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag “Pic and a Word Challenge” to your post
Each week, I’ll list the previous week’s responses at the end of the new challenge. I may also share some on my social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
The word for last week’s Pic and a Word Challenge #42 was Wind, along with this photograph of a fierce wind blowing down Howe Sound, British Columbia.
Three bloggers rode like the wind this week. Thanks! =)