Between what has been
And what will come
When the hectic falls away
A time to reflect
A time to bask
A time to collect
A time to let go
A time to breathe
And, perhaps, to sigh
A time to be still
And let my thoughts fly
Taken during travels, 1995
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Sunday mornings.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like.
- Your response can be words and/or an image
- Better if the words are your own
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created.
- Place the challenge’s Pic (if you use it for inspiration) and Word prominently in your post
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response, you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag “Pic and a Word Challenge” to your post
Last week dug down, deep into earth and existence, eroding away the superfluous… This week, kick back, find the peace between storms, enjoy the calm. And have a great week!
Four revealing posts this week. Thanks everyone!