Such was her presence
She left eddies in the world
Long after she left
Oregon, United States of America
Taken during travels, 2022
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last time we chased our Glory. This week, let’s explore objects caught in the Eddies. Or find something else to inspire you in this photograph of empty mussel shells on Cannon Beach, Oregon, USA.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a (usually) weekly creativity prompt (usually) offered Mondays.
With each challenge I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, video, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image to illustrate your post, or any images you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
Each week, I’ll list the previous challenge’s responses at the end of the new challenge. I may also share some on my social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
The previous challenge was: Glory
The word for last week’s Pic and a Word Challenge #334 was Glory, along with this photograph of a spectacular sunrise at Moki Dugway on Cedar Mesa, Utah, USA.
Three bloggers sought (and found!) their Glory this time. Thanks!
- Glory in Gold and Silver, by Mellow Curmudgeon
- Glory, by WoollyMuses
- Glory, by Frost on the Moose Dung
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.
Happy Creating! ❤