Golden glory of sunrise
Existence is a miracle thrice
That there is something to observe at all
That there is something to observe it all
And that I am both those somethings
Utah, United States of America
Taken during travels, 2022
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last time we were Waiting. This week, let’s embrace our Glory. Or find something else to inspire you in this photograph of sunrise at Moki Dugway on Cedar Mesa, Utah, USA.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt (usually) offered Mondays.
With each challenge I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, video, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image to illustrate your post, or any images you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
The previous challenge was: Waiting
The word for last week’s Pic and a Word Challenge #333 was Waiting, along with this photograph of a passenger jet wing as it waits, next in line for takeoff, at Vancouver International Airport in British Columbia, Canada.
Two bloggers stopped Waiting this time. Thanks!