Outbound and sunrise
Clichés of new beginnings
I remain unchanged
Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo
Strait of Georgia
British Columbia, Canada
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last time we were Outbound. This week, are we ready for new Beginnings? Or seek something else to inspire you in this photograph of sunrise over Mount Baker from the Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo ferry on the Strait of Georgia in British Columbia, Canada.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is (usually) a weekly creativity prompt offered (also, usually) Mondays.
Each challenge I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image to illustrate your post, or any images you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post