It’s hard to find
The love inside
Then you hold me
Look into my eyes
Show me what love is
You wear your heart
With just a look
So that anyone can see
In the cold dark blue
Warming to the warmth of you
Virgin River, Netflix, 2020
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last week we woke from Nightmares. This week cuddle up in Warmth, or seek something else to inspire you in this time exposure of a couple hugging on some random Netflix show.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is (usually) a weekly creativity prompt offered Mondays.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post