In my heart
Parmarth Niketan Ashram
Photo by Katarzyna Brocka, 2017
Last week we confronted Hate. This week? Open your Heart or find something else to inspire your creativity in this photograph of a happy photographer immersed in the presence of happy beings.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Sunday mornings.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or an image
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Place the challenge’s Pic (if you use it for inspiration) and Word prominently in your post
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
Each week, I’ll list the previous week’s responses at the end of the new challenge. I may also share some on my social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
Five bloggers confronted Hate this week. Thanks everyone! =)
- The woman who hates trees, by Collage
- Hate, by WoollyMuses
- Hate, by Dancing Echoes
- No Such Thing as a Clean Slate, by LearaWrites & TakesPics
- Naked of everything not her, by Serendipitous Web Life
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.