These many lines
Within a cross-section
Of a whole
And back again
To reveal the whole
With its harmony of line
Palau De Les Arts
Ciutat De Les Arts I Les Ciences
Taken during travels, 2017
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last week we were under Construction. This week, we’re tracing lines, or find inspiration in this line study of Palau De Les Arts, Ciutat De Les Arts I Les Ciences, Valencia, Spain.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is (usually) a weekly creativity prompt offered (also, usually) Mondays.
With each challenge I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, video, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image to illustrate your post, or any images you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post