One small moment of
Solitude in the chaos
Bicycle Rickshaw Driver
Chandni Chowk market (Old Delhi)
New Delhi, India
Taken during travels, 2017
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last week we stormed the Fortress, this week, let’s make sense of the Chaos or seek something else to inspire you in this photograph of a bicycle rickshaw driver caught in a moment’s reflection amid the burgeoning chaos of the Chandni Chowk night market in New Delhi, India.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is (usually) a weekly creativity prompt offered Mondays.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
The previous challenge was: Fortress
The word for last week’s challenge was Fortress, along with this photograph of a natural sand castle in Portland, along the Victoria, Australia coast.
Two bloggers defended their Fortress this week. 😉 Thanks guys!
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.