Wild Pacifc Trail
British Columbia, Canada
Taken during travels, 2017
1. a stock character in commedia dell’arte and farce who is a cowardly braggart, easily beaten and frightened.
2. (lowercase) a rascal or scamp.
noun, plural fandangos.
1. a lively Spanish or Spanish-American dance in triple time, performed by a man and woman playing castanets.
2. a piece of music for such a dance or one having its rhythm.
3. (especially in the southwest U.S.) a ball or dance.
4. a foolish or useless act or thing.