Now stand in awe
Before a wonder
Of the world
Then turn around
Yet another wonder
Leaves me to wonder
How many others
Reflect upon this other
Uttar Pradesh, India
Taken during travels, 2017
Last week we took things out of Context. This week? Let’s explore Reflections or find something else to inspire your creativity in this photograph of the Taj Mahal’s South Gate, in Agra, India.
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Sunday mornings.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or an image
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Place the challenge’s Pic (if you use it for inspiration) and Word prominently in your post
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge to your post
The word for last week’s Pic and a Word Challenge #80 was Context, along with this photograph of cows basking and frolicking on a Ganges River beach in Rishikesh, India.
Two contextual explorations this week. Thank you. (I figured this would be a tougher challenge than usual… thanks for taking it on with such beautiful success!) =)
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.