More fun to drive
A pleasure to touch
A challenge to follow
Tangle of wire
Plateful of noodles
Arc vs line
Hard vs Supple
Crooked as a fish hook
Straight as an arrow
The well-trodden path
The less-travelled fork
The Gateway Arch
Jefferson National Expansion Memorial
Missouri, United States of America
Taken during travels, 1997
The Pic and a Word Challenge is a weekly creativity prompt offered Sunday mornings.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or an image
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Place the challenge’s Pic (if you use it for inspiration) and Word prominently in your post
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response, you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag “Pic and a Word Challenge” to your post
Each week, I’ll list the previous week’s responses at the end of the new challenge. I may also share some on my social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
A couple of wonderful space explorations this week. Thanks! =)
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.