It fills me up
I see my own boundaries
Are merely frontiers
To be explored
And then exceeded
The Great Ocean Road
Taken during travels, 1995
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- You may use any title you like.
- Your response can be words and/or an image
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created.
- Place the challenge’s Pic (if you use it for inspiration) and Word prominently in your post
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response, you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag “Pic and a Word Challenge” to your post
Have a great week exploring your boundaries!
The word for last week’s Pic and a Word Challenge #9 was Serenity, along with this photograph Tyaughton Lake, in the British Columbia interior.
People got excited about serenity this week. Lots of great responses. Thanks everyone!