As he tapped out his last text
“I’m running late. Almost ther”
British Columbia, Canada
Pictures from Home, 2021
Pic and a Word Challenge
Last week we basked in the Sunshine. This week let’s explore something Unsent, or seek something else to inspire you in this time exposure photograph of a bus driving through an intersection in Vancouver, BC, Canada
The Pic and a Word Challenge is (usually) a weekly creativity prompt offered Mondays.
Each week I provide a photograph of mine along with a single word. The challenge? Use the pic and/or word as points of inspiration to create something — a photograph, a painting, prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, longread or just a few words. You are welcome to use these two elements (photograph and word) literally, thematically or metaphorically. If you create both images and words, all the better.
- Use any title you like
- Your response can be words and/or images
- You may use my image in your post, or any image you have created
- Mention that you are responding to the Pic and a Word Challenge
- Add a link to this post in your response
To help us find your response — whether on WordPress, Instagram, Flicker, Tumblr, etc. — you can also:
- Add a comment on this post to announce your response
- Apply the tag/hashtag “Pic and a Word Challenge” or “#picandawordchallenge” to your post
The previous challenge was: Sunshine
- Waiting for the Sunshine, by HeavensSunshine
- Sunshine, by WoollyMuses
- hide and seek, by Defying Atrophy
View all the Pic and a Word Challenges, including the current challenge, on the Pic and a Word Challenge tag page.